MPA Networking Event at
Upstairs Circus: Crafts, Snacks, and Fun!
The MPA Board of Directors and Networking Co-Chairs invite you to join us and get creative by creating a project of your choice at Upstairs Circus! Socialize with other paralegals, ask the Board about opportunities to get more involved, and have some fun!
Tickets to Project Socials typically cost $39 per person (plus tax and gratuity), no matter which project you choose. MPA will provide food to snack on and offset the project price by providing a gift card to registered attendees upon arrival per the following:
Plan for projects to take about 1.5-2 hours to complete. The start time is sensitive – please arrive by 4:45pm. Cash bar is available at your own expense. Attached is the summer project list. For additional information please check out their website here: upstairscircus.com
ITEMS TO REMEMBER/NOTES FROM UPSTAIRS CIRCUS:
• BRING: Bring your Driver's License and a form of payment; you will be carded and a tab will be started for you at check-in.
• WAIVERS: During check-in you will also sign a waiver. If you are a minor, please print-out and bring a copy that has been signed by your parent/ guardian. Download the Waiver here.
• PROJECT CHOICES: You can choose to make any item on the Project Menu during the Project Social. You do not need to select your Projects until you arrive.
• FOOD & DRINK: You are welcome to bring small food items that will fit in your work space into the Circus. Outside beverages are not allowed.
• GROUPS: When you arrive, let the hostess know you are meeting the group under Carrie Whittaker’s name so we can all be seated together.
• TAXES & GRATUITY: Taxes and Gratuity are not included with the price of your Project Social. We recommend 15% overall gratuity for projects and drinks.
See a full list of FAQs (including more details about the above info) here. Download the project menu here: Summer Project Menu.pdf
Please register by August 12, 2019.
Board of Directors
Minnesota Certified Paralegal
Greater Minnesota Chapters
Pro Bono/Community Service
Become a Sponsor
NFPA Member Information
© Copyright 2017 Minnesota Paralegal Association.
The Minnesota Paralegal Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 2345 Rice Street, Suite 220, St. Paul, MN 55113
P: 651-633-2778 F: 651-317-8048 E: email@example.com