Carol Weikle is the District Court Administrator for Brown and Nicollet Counties. She will be presenting on e-filing from the Court Administrator’s side of things, including the following topics:
Speaker: Carol Weikle
Carol Weikle is the Court Administrator for Brown and Nicollet Counties. She has been employed by the Fifth Judicial District since February 1988. In 2000, she became the Court Operations Supervisor. In 2014, she became the Court Administrator. There are 12 employees of Brown and Nicollet County whom Carol oversees.
Carol is a member of the following:
• Co-Chair of the 5th District Court Administrator Team (CAT)
• Team Lead for 5th District Centralized Judgment Processing Team
• Member of the Statewide Centralized Judgment Processing Initiative
• Team Lead for 5th District CAT Development Team
• Member of 5th District Task Manager Implementation Team
• Member of 5th District Re-engineering Process Team
• Member of Statewide Re-engineering process Team
• Member of the 5th District CHIPS (child protection) Re-engineering committee
• Member of the Brown County CJI (children’s justice initiative) team
• Member of the Nicollet County CJI (children’s justice initiative) team
• Member of the Statewide Civil Process Advisory Workgroup
• Member of the 5th District Special Teams Development workgroup
CLE Credit is being applied for this session.
Please RSVP by May 21, 2019.
Member Cost: Free
Non-Member Cost: $10
Remote attendance is available.
Please contact Savanah Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Board of Directors
Minnesota Certified Paralegal
Greater Minnesota Chapters
Pro Bono/Community Service
Become a Sponsor
NFPA Member Information
© Copyright 2017 Minnesota Paralegal Association.
The Minnesota Paralegal Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 2345 Rice Street, Suite 220, St. Paul, MN 55113
P: 651-633-2778 F: 651-317-8048 E: email@example.com